Do you want to bring the latest trends to our little red dot? Are you in love with fashion as much as we are? If your answer is yes, we would like to welcome you to work in our company! We are looking for individuals who have a passion for fashion and are keen on working in a world of designer brands.
For interested applicants, please kindly indicate the position that you are applying for and send detailed resume (in word or pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Content Creator – Video & Graphics (2020 Sep)
- Strong interest in designer fashion and lifestyle
- Design & develop all multimedia and engaging designs pieces for use (digital ads, social media artworks, interactive gifs/ motion graphics, videos etc.)
- Work closely with marketing team to develop appropriate creative visuals, textual and animated elements of projects
- Ensure consistency across all photo edits & content assets to be in line with social feed and art direction
- Conduct & lead product shoots including styling, photographing, editing of pictures
- Build and develop creative ways of photography to enhance brand voice
- Work with different styling and props for various campaign requirements
- To familiarise with our expansive product database to ensure coherence with various themes in our products
- To assist with in-house digital content production such as editing customer and influencer photo submissions
- Diploma / Degree in multimedia/ Graphic Design / Photography/ Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent digital arts courses
- At least 1 year of experience in photo and video editing for social media platforms
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- BONUS: After Effects, Illustrator
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Highly creative; has an eye for creative compositions
- Fresh graduates with outstanding portfolio may apply
- Singaporeans or PR only
- Mackintosh user
- Japanese speaking
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Able to start as soon as possible
Fashion Retail Associate (2020 Aug)
- Embrace the company and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect the brand philosophy and standards
- Strong knowledge in every luxury brand for men and women
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Work together with the team to achieve KPI and sales target
- Proactively develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing excellent product knowledge, overcoming objections and offering appropriate additional items
- Stocktake and inventory management
- Maintenance of the visual guidelines and housekeeping
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 21 years old
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level holder
- Experience on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Friendly, outgoing and proactive team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be sales-driven and flexible to change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Able to commit to working shifts and weekends
- Fluent in English and conversational Mandarin in order to communicate with native Chinese customers
- Singaporeans, PR or work pass holders only
- Able to speak Japanese or keen to learn Japanese (in order to handle queries, feedback and request from Japanese speaking customers)
- Advance computer skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any applications or resume to us, you are giving us the authorization to use, disclose, store, retain and process the personal data that you provide. We respect your privacy and will not share your personal data. Thank you for applying.