Date-Inspired outfits for Valentine's Day 2021
It may be challenging to master the holiday dressing without falling into the clichés, with Valentine's Day coincidentally falling on the same weekend of Chinese New Year. CLOSET have specially curated some date-inspired looks that feel like ensembles you can wear all year round.
01. Jacket, Beautiful People 02. Hoola Bronzer, sephora.com 03. Shu Uemura Lipstick, sephora.com 04. Heels, jimmychoo.com 05. Bag, J&M Davidson 06. Hourglass Highlighter, sephora.com 07. Dress, Proenza Schouler 08. Sunglasses, Linda Farrow 09. Ring, Hoorsenbuhs
1. Pollen Singapore, Gardens by the Bay
Housed within the Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay - the largest glass greenhouse in the world - Pollen, surrounded by different varieties of flora and soothing water features, offers the perfect spot for intimate dates, business lunches and meaningful celebrations.
This Valentine’s Day, bring your date toPollen at Gardens by the Bay for a siz-course specially-created meal, inclusive of Louis Roederer Rosé Milesime, brut champagne and snacks. Price starts from S$238 per pax, subjected to service charge and tax.
Credit: Gardens by the Bay, Pollen Singapore, Time Out Singapore
01. Top, Proenza Schouler 02. Sunglasses, Linda Farrow 03. Bag, J&M Davidson 04. Heels, cultgaia.com 05. Nail Polish, essie.com 06. Ring, Hoorsenbuh 07. Mac Lipstick, sephora.com 08. Jeans, Upper Hights 09. Bracelet, tiffany.com 10. Earrings, hermes.com 11. Becca Highlighter, sephora.com
2. ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands
Where art meets science — immerse yourself in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of digital interactive installation. Exhibition tickets starts from S$6 onwards.
For unlimited muesum visits for your guest and you, ArtScience Friends is ArtScience Museum’s new membership club – an extension of the Marina Bay Sands Rewards Programme and only applicable for Sands Rewards LifeStyle members.
Become an ArtScience Friend and be part of a vibrant cultural community where you can be inspired and stay engaged all year round with unlimited visits to exhibitions and programmes, unique experiences, exclusive previews and special privileges. Price starts from S$168 onwards.
Credit: Marina Bay Sands
01. Top, Beautiful People 02. Skirt, Rejina Pyo 03. Heels, Rejina Pyo 04. Bag, J&M Davidson 05. Nail Polish, ciatelondon.com 06. Sunglasses, Linda Farrow 07. Bag, Beautiful People 08. Two Faced Eyeshadow Palette, sephora.com
3. Marina Barrage Rooftop Gardens
For a picnic with a view, the rooftop of the Marina Barrage is unbeatable. This expansive green lawn overlooks the Marina Bay Sands and the city’s glittering skyline. Be innovative in your DIY picnic planning and check out here for more locations for picnic on our little island.
Credit: Now Boarding Changi Airport, Wonderwall
01. Sunglasses, Linda Farrow 02. Perfume, juliettehasagun.com 03. Bikini Top, cultgaia.com 04. Wedges, jimmychoo.com 05. Nail Polish, ciatelondon.com 06. Bag, J&M Davidson 07. Dress, Bird & Knoll 08. Nars Bronzer, sephora.com 09. Fresh Lip Balm, sephora.com 10. Supergoop Sunblock, sephora.com
4. The Cliff, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Rediscover love at Sofitel with a slew gastronomic, wellness & stay experiences to show your love for your significant other.
Savour a myriad of offerings as you take your taste buds on a gastronomic journey in a lavish recluse of palatial outdoor spaces surrounded by lush greenery and refreshed breeze, gently wafting from the South China Sea. Price starts from S$398 per couple, subjected to service charge and tax.
Credit: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa