Although Mother's Day is celebrated worldwide but never made to be a public holiday. Therefore, it is our chance to make it an enjoyable and memorable day for our dearest mum.
01. Peplum blouse, Proenza Schouler 02. Peplum blouse, Proenza Schouler 03. Shoulder bag, Cult Gaia 04. White Straight pants, Proenza Schouler 05. Slingback heels, Rejina Pyo 06. Double hoop earring, Ana Luisa 07. Lipstick, YSL Beauty
1. A well-deserved wellness retreat
Make use of your SingapoRediscover vouchers before it expires! Book a 2D1N room to getaway from the busy city life or to relive old memories of living together when you were younger.
Escape from the busy city life with this amazing spa package from Fairmont Singapore. Pamper your mind and body; fairmont's mumcation includes a 90-minute Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage at Willow Stream Spa, afternoon tea at Anti:dote, loungwear set, and bathroom amenities. Dress your mum in a comfortable and bright clothes that is easy to match for every occasions.
Photo credit: Fairmont Singapore
01. Wrap top & shorts, Peony 02. Vegan leather top, Nanushka 03. Twill belted pants, Proenza Schouler 04. Bag, Proenza Schouler 05. Open-toe heels, Rejina Pyo 06. Bracelet, Madedifferent.co 07. Foundation, Hera
2. Bonding activities
Other than booking a staycation, you can also opt for bonding activities like DIY earrings and necklace set, candle making or DIY terrarium workshop. Dress your mum in a loose fit, comfortable top and pants as she will need to move around quite a bit.
Handmade polymer clay jewelry are so on trend now, Hands on Klay offers a 3.5 hours workshop to learn the art of handmade earrings, hands-on skills based workshop will encourage and inspire your creativity. Attending a workshop with your mum are a great opportunity to make something really beautiful, whilst having fun and learning a new skill.
Photo credit: Hands on Klay & Crafts for Green
3. A sensory dining experience
Bring your mum to Wildseed Cafe @the Alkaff Mansion during the day to let her experience a different kind of dining experience in a blooming cafe. Surprise her with Mother's Day afternoon tea at this beautiful setting surrounded by a lush landscape of flora and fauna. Wildseed Cafe is pet-friendly! So feel free to bring along your fur friends. Dress her in an elegant two-piece outfit and do remember to snap a photo together at their picturesque conservatory!
Photo credit: Alkaff Mansion, Tripadvisor
01. Textured dress, Nanushka 02. Checked yellow dress, Nanushka 03. Winged tote, Nanushka 04. Heeled sandals, Hermes 05. Silk scarf, Hermes 06. Necklace, Swarovski 07. Blusher, Etude House 08. Lipstick, Giorgio Armani
4. Heaven of Opulence
Bring your mum to Spanes this weekend for her to indulge in an art of tranquilty. Spanes offers a comprehensive treatments that is catered to your needs. It is also the biggest late night massage spa with full facilities. Book a treatment for you and your mum and get full usage of its sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, relaxation room and even free flow refreshments! Dress her up in a comfortable dress and rejuvenate away!
Photo credit: Spanes
5. A Bouquet of Love
Show your love for your mom this Mother's Day!
Surprise her with Fleur Wonderland's freshly curated bouquets. Use CLOSET10 for 10% off. Valid till 9 May 2021.